Friday, April 3, 2009

Why it has to change ?!!

I cant find wat is not changing in this world except almighty Allah swt.
....if u have one let me know yeah....
why they change? why my shoe becum dirty? rosak? why ma favourite shirt change to dem buruk aredy? why my weight increasing?=) why i becum lazy.... why.. and why??
....... and why ME, and why peopLe around me chanGing?
Everything shud have the answer and shud have at least a reason why it happen! Of course my shoe becum dirty becoz i used it in rain.. of coz my fav shirt turn into bad cond becoz i let it under the Sun.... and of coz m gaining my weight becoz i rely like to eat especially Suroboyo... =) yes i can find the reason for it but not all the thing changing around me i have the answer. It just occur.... n it just change.. even u dont want it change =(
why we need change if it already gud enough for us? why we need to change if that things already suite with our live... n why we shud change to a condition which againt our principal....

once again let us go back to our
creator, Allah swt.
MUHASABAH DIRI, think wat aredy we done n why, and how
can we do
that
things...

Be a better person is always be number one vision in every men's head. It will improve everything in ur live if you can do it. Evrything going to be good and nice. and to grab it, u shud change. But be careful. Dont change the wrong things, find out and choose the exact part u shud change. If u fail or wrong in choosing that 'things' u r going to face big prob!!
remember !!!
Today shud be beter than Yesterday and Tomorow shud be beter than Today

No comments:

Post a Comment