Thursday, April 23, 2009

am I out of topic to talk about ?!

.... why iwe not updating his blog har ?? ....
is he hangat-hangat tahi ayam in writing... ??
or ..... is he buzy with something else?? -- new block ?!
buzy with new reading ? so much text to read ?!
play tOo much fooTbaLL ?? -afraid, not-

... mmm ...
knape ya ???
??
?
Im asking myself when my next entry will relez.

i write 2,3 topic in last 3 days but none i publish... i keep reading it, and baca, baca banyak2 kali. but at last i deLete it... =(

donno why but what im sure i din like with what i wrote.... i used to write with my heart but this time something different come out from it... afraid it will give big 'disaster' it decide not to publish it... DELETE is the best choice. Is something bad has happened to my heart ( my soul? ) why? what happen?

I also dont know

Ya Allah, help me .....

Lets Muhasabah Diri

Jom Kawan2 (",)

5 comments:

  1. im also worried if u stop writing already.
    but its ok, u dun ve to write everyday,write as u want.

    hmm..i think u just can publish that entry as long u dont reveal someone name that may cause 'disaster' to u or fitnah surely.

    it' ok, u write with ur heart. ur soul write it.
    smtms u can release what u feel. for me, as long u turn it to the positive side.insyaAllah it will be ok.

    everthing -ve, u turn to +ve.
    as for me, i will write sth that bad from my view to be gud in my experience.

    dun feel guilty to write. you soul have right to talk. act, ur writing can be an evaluation to urself then.

    ok, bro. keep writing ok.
    let your soul write ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh.... kk.
    i tried to be honest with my souL...
    gud luck with ur writing also.
    and be tough with wateva happend.
    You can do it sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, iwe..

    erm..finally u wrote something! i've visited this 'iwe's soul' for the past several days but there's no updates from u.
    hmm..it's what as dini's said.. u dont have to write everyday. but write as u want.. :)

    what important is, write with ur heart.. as it reflect on ourselves then somehow.

    n, like dini said, your soul have right to talk ;)

    keep up writing akhi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanQ sis... hope it wund lasting longer anymore.
    LOVE to write... wait my next entry yup.
    heheh promote2 (^-^)

    ReplyDelete