Monday, April 13, 2009

A story for today's leSson....

I just finish my IKM exam dis morning. Alhamdullilah the quest quite 'nice' =) and my story today started after that !!


My gf got lab nak ajak makan sama2 kat jaz box,huu makan ramsis jeLa..

Then I switch on my bike... (~THunder~) vrooOOmm.... sO PD riding my THunder, it is big enough for a motorcycle (even x laju sgt,huuu) to walk on the road. Then after about 500 meter(dari tempat parking baru, sampai ke selekoh depan Ramsis...) my bike somekind like 'tersedu-sedu' tahu x macam mane klu org masuk angin... erk..erk.. tahu kan? then my bike mcm tue r.. then it STOP! OMG.... it happen again...!! my bike used to sakit2 like this (plug die senang giler rosak! baru je ganti baru aritu tym maen futsal tapi rosak lagi hari nie,huu) , but it still make me happy sebab sakit die senang diobati...(yela drpd rosak yang laen...)hehe.




Thank God it stop in front Ramsis. I can park here then borrow any bike to go buy new plug (local term=pusi) Shanaz is there when I need him...my personal mechanic...hehe thanx Shanaz. I borrow Arash bike (shanaz bawak moto tue g kelas tadi) then go to mechanic for new plug(betol ke ejaan die?) I buy 2 new plug for back up.... I go back and borrow Shanaz kunci plug(thanx he has it) to change the plug... Then vrOOoom.... vrOoomm... my THunder is back. She aLive... again!! then...

.PULL STOP

ops... actually it just a ',' COMA.


Just now I go Carrefour to buy drink... I buy a lot Fres Tea becoz its make me feeL good after drink it... it cos me, rp 72, 215. Paid by my Bank Niaga atm card....


My story continued before I park my THunder at parking lot. Just before i land my leg on the ground my bike shut it off automatically. OMG! she do it again!!!! dem...angry with it, I just park and then go into Ca4 buy my stuff 1st!

Then after pay and angkat sume2 air tue... I go to my THunder... I still got one new pusi to change but the problem is I din have the kunci pusi(to take out the pusi)... ^$%#$@ !!! I try to find in Ca4 but they din sell it... I wait bikers who park there and ask them whether they have kunci pusi or not. One by one I ask finally, the guy I wait arrived...(mcm hero la pulak) hehe papepon thanx bro. I borrow that Mas's kunci pusi then open it, change it then try to start it.....
Italicehek..hek..ehek..hek..eeheekk...


Damn! whats wrong with my THunder... why she dont want to start! I take off the new plug then take it on back... I do it several times, but she dint want to 'aLive' yet! Mas yang kasi pimjam pusi tue mcm da gelisah, hehe. It past 30minutes aredy, mane x gelisahnya....(Me: Mas, kita buruan ka? Mas: tidak ji, ndak papa...) and as usuall when its about my bike prob, I start to sweat...

.............................................................................................................................

ok Im done... give up aredy =( I give back the kunci pusi to the Mas and try to call someone... benanya x tekan pon number sape2. Sebab da nervous, pastu nak control ego, buat2 kal org... hehe



'' Mas, bensinnya masih ada ka? "I heard a sound from back....

" Ada-ada " I reply ('',)



Then I open the suis again, OMG!!!!

Im running out off fuel... Habes ben...
I just remember, "da 3 minggu x isi minyak...!! patotla xnak idop dari tadi...." my heart mengeloh..


Thank God my THunder mengamalkan prinsip reserve fuel... something like dat la. I pon x tahu sgt benanya. Then I open the apa ya nama die... mmm tapi bile open this *&^$ my reserve fuel tue da bole guna la...then


vrOOmm... Vrommm.. vrooommmmm....

She is back again

ThanQ Allah,

ThanQ Mas...

The Pengajaran today....

1. U shud have reserve pusi in your bike... alwayzZ have it,Remember!!!

2. Buy kunci pusi secepatnya.... I need it badly. Sape ad jumpa, tolong belikan..

3. and lastly... topup your minyak motor !!!

-LOVE my THunder-

4 comments:

  1. aiyoooo mister iwe
    apa sudah jadi?? hahaha
    klakau klakau

    p/s: ooohh report yenz you mengeluh dia ajak makan jazbox.. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. takpe iwe. i penah ada inside dgn kenderaan gak. my own stupid fault. tertinggal kunci dalam kereta yg still terpasang engine dia. kat carwash kat btp plak tu. took 2 hours to get the keys out. nasib baik kawan you tolong.

    memang penat la insiden yg melibatkan kenderaan ni. haih.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh.... kawan i??? sape tue? =D
    tapi benanya best jer ad pengalaman cam nie kan? they force us to learn.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehe...
    mmg ilang macho r iwe moto rosak..
    wlaupn moto ko besar..
    ku xpndang dh..
    hahaha~~

    ReplyDelete