Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last ONE !!!

2 and a half month + one week in Obstetry & Gynaecology live my passion for the next top doctor wanna be.... They teach and give me everything for the top doctor criteria check list... Attitude, Commitment, Knowlegde, Hard Work, Patient, and Patient`s Prior... thanks to aLL dosen and lecturer for all the skill and experience shared to me. It is so cool awesome thing happend to me =)
and Im back for the last Dept. in the medical study curriculum. ^^.IKM & IKK .^


10 weeks 'dinasing' shud miss me enough for what we kal "jaga" time. here we only do dinas - go faculty, do stuff here, then go puskesmas, go for K3 project, kedokteran keluarga and do penelitian things. and my Judul for the penelitian is around the breast cancer prevalancy co-relation with some variable that been choose by my supervisor - clinical staging, histopathologic classification, and immunohistochemistry status - Yesterday i finish for Seminar Proposal. so today i shud proceed with the 'surating' with the bagian for the preparation and izin to do penelitian next week.

hope the next 7 weeks will become my best time ever in Makassar before leaving back to malaysia for the level of challenge and leaving all the memory here in Makassar. And for my baby dun worry, i wun leave our memory here becoz u always be with me, in my mind, my heart and for sure in My Soul... I love U so much syg.
Readers, plez pray for my success and all the kelancaran for me to finish this dept. TenQ (",)











No comments:

Post a Comment