Thursday, May 14, 2009

It is 22 !

last 10 May, it was my birthday number 22. Im "big" already. haha

ThanQ to all my fren for the wish. and also Not forget from the first wish i got on last 10 May; from My MUM. it is 12am!!! I wonder how she still can text me a birthday wish on that time. ThanQ mama. Happy Mothers Day to you, mama. Thanx a lot for everything you done for me. I wish you happy always. ThanQ also to my GF and her frens for the celebration and for the gift.susah-susah jer...i like it very much heheh We were celebrating double-birth-day on that day. Happy Birthday Eiji.

And as 'usual' common thing we do when it is your birthday, (new year ke ape ke, kita buat gak) it must come with a WISH --- new vision ke, mission ke, a change? ape-ape jela yang seangkatannya --- i also done the same. I have my new vision, im hoping to change(certain part) > being better man < hopefully and.... so on and on... heheh

Whatever we are wishing, hoping, and want, it is useless if it just simply a WISH! Everything have to be DONE not only WISHING. Every wish we create,every hope we are dreaming, we need to create also the effort, the way, and the istiqamah in achieving that. And the let pray to Allah as our last effort in fulfill its 'mechanism' because effort without tawakkal is ALSO useless.

And lastly, to all people in this world who are celebrating their birthday, im wishing a happy birthday to all of you. May God always bless you.Bye.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment